Bookmark and Share     Meet us on Facebook       
Dansk
 
Deutsch
 
English
   

Paypal

We have set up a Paypal account, to make the payment easier for our guests.
 
After a few days, you will receive a booking confirmation and be asked to pay 30%. We kindly ask you to pay the remaining 70% at least two months before your arrival. If the full amount is not paid two months before the arrival, the booking will be annulled and the 30% will be lost. If the booking is cancelled one month before the arrival, only the deposit will be lost. Should the cancellation occur less than one month before the planned arrival, the whole amount will be lost.

If you book the townhouse less than two months in advance, please pay the full amount upon receival of the booking confirmation.

Bastian Bay Andersen | - Danmark | Phone: +357 96 647 467 | CyprusHoliday.dk@gmail.com